Chervon is a leading manufacturer of cordless and corded power tools and outdoor power equipment. We design, engineer and market these power tools and outdoor power equipment within our brand portfolio—EGO, FLEX, SKIL and SKILSAW—and for many other highly respected private brands.
Chervon is one of the largest producers globally and in North America we are introducing a modern, informal work environment, with policies that support an open PTO, a very competitive 401(k), generous parental leave and transparent telecommuting. We think Chervon is a great place to work! Be part of our new future! Better Tools. Better World.
About Our Opportunity
As the Retail Marketing Manager for The Home Depot, you will be responsible for customer pricing, promotions, customer merchandising, trade show marketing, brand protection and sales/customer events for Chervon brands and private label brands we own or manage.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer pricing. Working under the leadership of the Director of Retail Marketing, with communication to the Sales, Branding and Product Management cross functional teams, you will work to develop customer pricing and promotions consistent with Chervon’s brand and commercial strategy designed to maximize revenue and profit while maintaining marketplace harmony;
- Responsible for customer merchandising. This includes but is not limited to QP’s/merchandisers, end-caps, sell sheets, brochures, fact cards, on-tool POP, headers, banners, budget tracking and 3rd party vendor communication;
- Responsible for Trade Show Marketing. This includes managing trade shows for The Home Depot, where our products are displayed;
- Responsible for Brand Protection. This includes working with legal to trademark product names and marks;
- Responsible for Sales / Customer Events. This includes national sales meetings, blitz, event program and other customer events where our brands or private labels made by Chervon are displayed;
- Team Collaboration. Collaboration with Sales Management team and Product Management team to ensure category and innovation planning is aligned to maintain marketplace harmony;
- Merchandising Strategies. Help create and drive customer specific merchandising strategies that earn floor space for Chervon brands and private label brands we own or manage;
- Retail Marketing Solutions. Develop innovative retail marketing solutions that stand out in the marketplace and resonate with the targeted customer (Home Depot) and the consumer;
- Store Level Execution. Store level expert on channel trends and insights, focusing on merchandising and promotions;
- Product Launch. Collaborate with the cross functional team to ensure successful product launches from pricing to store execution.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing with minimum of three years of proven success in a retail marketing environment. Master’s degree a plus.
- Must have a background in building and successfully executing new products within the retail environment;
- Appreciates and thrives within an entrepreneurial and private environment;
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude;
- Strong analytical and organization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects;
- Strong communication and computer skills;
- This position requires up to 25% travel. Occasional travel internationally.
About Our Working Environment
Chervon North America operates in a casual and fun environment. We offer a very competitive benefits package including health, dental, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and a competitive time off program.
Chervon North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy, military status, order of protection status, transgender status, genetic information or any other category protected by law.