Summary of Responsibilities
The Product Management Intern will report to the Product Management team and support key marketing initiatives as it relates to the company’s business needs. This is a full-time, paid position (40 hours per week) and runs for a duration of 4 months.
- Organize hands-on events with our consumer network to collect user feedback on existing products;
- Conduct market research and provide key insights through direct customer contact, store visits, and online market analysis; monitoring competitors and industry trends, pricing strategies, and emerging technologies;
- Coordinate and facilitate product testing as needed to help validate new product features and performance;
- Track competitive promotional activity by retailer (both in-store & on-line);
- Suggest ideas for product improvements and/or new product development;
- Assist with various ad-hoc sales requests and gathering information in preparation of customer line reviews.
Required Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s program in Marketing or Business Administration;
- An interest in product development, product management, project management, or analytics;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Some travel as needed.
Chervon North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy, military status, order of protection status, transgender status, genetic information or any other category protected by law.