Chervon is a leading global manufacturer of cordless and corded power tools and outdoor power equipment. We design, engineer and market these power tools and outdoor power equipment within our brand portfolio—EGO, FLEX, SKIL and SKILSAW—and for many other highly respected private brands.
We are introducing a modern, informal work environment in North America, with policies that support open PTO, a very competitive 401(k), generous parental leave and transparent telecommuting. We think Chervon is a great place to work! Be part of our new future! Better Tools. Better World.
About Our Opportunity
The Store Execution Manager will work collaboratively with the Home Depot Merchandise Execution Team management, MET personnel, and store staff in pursuit of building a better customer experience for our products. This role will help support and ensure the execution of key retail sales. Stores will see a direct impact on sales growth, increased customer count and improved customer satisfaction index as a result of our teams’ collaborative efforts. 30% travel is required for this role.
The Store Execution Manager will be involved in:
- Teaching and training the MET teams and store associates on our products within their operations;
- Developing the MET team to have confidence in the knowledge and tools that are shared;
- Building strong working relationships with the MET to ensure consistent execution of Chervon products in their stores.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of targeted stores, ensuring that communication to all stakeholders is upheld and key milestones and targets are being met;
- Accountable for identifying and providing the tools/knowledge required for the store to successfully impact positive change;
- Ability to quickly establish working relationships with MET and store teams, working collaboratively towards a common goal;
- Works with an understanding of POGs, floor plans, merchandise calendar and seasonal changeover;
- Establishes solid relationships with all of the support teams;
- Manages relationships with MET from Corporate to store contacts; project, reset and service teams;
- Prepares and trains MET teams on Chervon expectations;
- Involved in POG development;
- Manages resets and in-store executions;
- Reviews store sales performance to identify problem areas and opportunities;
- Oversees any 3rd party performing service or demos inside HD.
- 5+ years progressive retail experience;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; project management certification a plus;
- Fluent with MS Office products, PowerPoint and other presentation technologies;
- Highly energetic, with the ability to motivate others. Comfortable managing people and building strong relationships with teams;
- Ability to influence and negotiate;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results;
- Must be comfortable presenting and have highly effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong decision making skills;
- Ability to devise creative solutions; produce measurable results; product high-quality work and attention to details;
- Knowledge of the power tool industry a plus;
- This position requires up to 30% travel. Some of the travel is international.
About Our Working Environment
Chervon North America operates in a casual and fun environment. We offer a very competitive benefits package including health, dental, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and a competitive paid time off program.
Chervon North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy, military status, order of protection status, transgender status, genetic information or any other category protected by law.